Website Design / Redesign
Our websites are all custom designed originals that will allow your site to stand out from your competition. We have created, launched, and marketed hundreds of successful websites since our inception, for everyone from Realtors, Doctors, Lawyers, Brick and Mortar Stores, Small Mom and Pop Businesses, and Large Corporations. Our web designers have the creative talents, knowledge of current web standards and practices, and the ability to turn your ideas into reality!
Some companies advertise cheap, quick website design. Before choosing a web solution provider, consider this: a high-quality, professional web site can increase customers and grow your business. At Glide Interactive we take pride in offering custom web design, development, and marketing packages that achieve outstanding results all within your budget.
What We Provide
- Unique design: Beautiful, handcrafted websites
- The ability to communicate efficiently with your customers
- Provide robust, long-term viability
- Integrate effective search engine optimization techniques
As a website owner, there is going to come a time when you will need to take a deep hard look at your website and determine if it is working for you. More often than not you will probably decide that a site redesign is in your best interest. Glide Interactive can help you take your current Website to the next level by custom designing you a website and using the last techniques in web marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) to generate quality visitors to your website.
Things to consider when redesigning your website:
- Look and Style – How it looks, Brand consistency (fonts, colors, imagery) and does it appeal to your target audience? (not necessarily you!)
- Navigation – Can people get to where they want to go easily and quickly?
- Functionality – Can you update it and add features when you need to?
- Features – Tools and information for your customers to benefit from and keep them coming back?
- Technology – Will it need to talk to or integrate with other forms of media, is it to be browsers sensitive?
- Marketing Message – What does your customers or clients need to see to make them to react and do what you need them to do?
- Search Engine Optimization – Relevant keywords in pages specific content so you can be found by the right people